Howe Insurance Services

www.howeinsuranceservices.com

Most supportive & family oriented company I have ever worked for. Manage your own hours and determine your own income.

Regional Vice President & Recruiter (Current Employee) Mitchell, IN

ProsTwo things needed in this business to be very successful: Great Training and a Great Lead Program and HIS has both to help you be as successful as YOU want to be. Along with the top notch Support System, you can't fail unless YOU allow yourself to.

ConsI can not think of anything that is a con with HIS. If you consider managing your own hours, determining your own income, and working with the best people a con...I consider it a big PLUS.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to grow your own business with the knowledge and support of people who have been extremely successful in this business and enjoy sharing that knowledge of their success then HIS is the team to join!

My years of experience at HIS has been very rewarding.

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) Mitchell, IN

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Honest Company, Very good advancement opportunities, great lead program, fantastic… Cons: Non that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the same things. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place for insurance sells

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Commission - Set your own schedule - growth centered environment… Cons: Final expense a a very up and down business. When it's… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the company culture! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Howe Insurance Services.

Worked for Howe Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!