Huawei Technologies
www.huawei.com Shenzhen, China 5000+ Employees

Quite informative, although a tad excruciating.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsKnowledge sharing is the best practice.
Most people get an on-site experience within first one year or another half, which pays well.
Good communication channels throughout the company.
Highly evolved work culture.

ConsManagement is not efficient. Managers are almost entirely isolated from the intricacies of their respective projects. The bonus system is not good. Most importantly, no work-life balance. Too much statistical hotch-potch going on. Revenue increased by extensive cost-cutting by revising salary structures instead of increase in business.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should not just prepare presentations on topics which have no bearing on the quality of project. They should actively participate in development. And too much analysis of efficiency of development process on their part takes up crucial time meant for actual development.

Good platform for beginners...Highly customer oriented(not employee friendly)

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Huawei Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. Lots of work and learning opportunities 2. Even freshers gets to take up responsibilities and chance to understand… Cons: 1. Extreme smart-work needed to manage work-life balance 2. Being highly customer oriented, weekend/night shifts are expected 3. Point (2) is not appreciated with incentives/hikes unless you… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Delaying hikes in the name of policy renewal, badly affects employee moral 2. Trust the employee. Nobody… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

a lot of good friends around you, and high salary in China, a lot of opportunities to study and get trained

Solution Architect (Current Employee)
    Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I have been working at Huawei Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: family reasons since my wife need me to spend more… Cons: too much overtime, no matter workdays and weekends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Huawei Technologies.

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huawei Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huawei Technologies CEO Ren Zhengfei. All reviews posted anonymously by Huawei Technologies employees.