There are newer employer reviews for Hubspot

The best place I've ever worked.

Current Employee - Product Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Product Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hubspot full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, employees are treated like adults, fantastic career opportunities, outstanding people, transparent leadership, unbelievable business growth, the opportunity to take ownership really make an impact on the company, no jerks.

HubSpot really is the best place I've ever worked.

Cons

Longer hours, hard work, no easy jobs. Working at HubSpot is not for everyone.

There's nothing wrong with anyone who wants to work 9-5, and not think about their job outside of work hours. Or anyone who wants to have a list of tasks given to them that they can check off. But HubSpot is not that place.

We have a big mission and people work hard (I admit, sometimes too hard). There are no easy jobs at HubSpot. You come in, you're given a big challenge, and you're expected to take ownership of your part of the success of the business.

DFIU. You guys have built something really incredible, let's keep it that way.

115 Other Employee Reviews for Hubspot (View Most Recent)

Work hard, grow up fast

Current Employee - Head of ECommerce Marketing in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Head of ECommerce Marketing in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Hubspot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The greatest pro is the chance to work with incredibly smart people. When I got here I joked that the people here were smarter and better than me at things I didn't even know I was supposed to be good at. There's zero ambiguity as to how well any given employee is performing because of our very specific performance metrics. There's career flexibility and the company is will to experiment - if you have a role or function you think needs to exist you can propose it. There's lots of access to senior management if you have something to say - and the culture doesn't punish mistakes or questioning the status quo.

Cons

Get over the work/life balance thing. The successful people at HubSpot tend to be highly committed and their jobs are always somewhat on their minds. It's part of what makes us so innovative and creative. If you're looking for a job that you leave at the office at 5PM, this probably isn't for you.

Awesome People working to help People

Current Employee - Security and Risk in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Security and Risk in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Hubspot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun team orientated environment - always put the customer first. A company that truly cares about customers and culture. Focused on work hard, play hard mentality.

Cons

Management should increase the information flow to empower the employee's, they get it and understand what needs to be done to reach our goals.

Continue to foster trust - process will provide repeatable steps to provide scale, continue to support experiments. Basically do what is being done!

There are newer employer reviews for Hubspot