Huddle House

www.huddlehouse.com

Too much for too little

Server (Former Employee) Cochran, GA

ProsWorking at this place gives you an easy way to make a little money. It's easy to get hired if they have an opening. (Sometimes they dont because they actually have people who stay at this place for life, I guess because they lack ambition for anything that isn't trashy.) And, its actually difficult to get yourself fired. Short of "no call no show" and stealing from the register, anything else you do that is wrong will just receive a "slap on the hand."

ConsThey suck out all your life, want all of your time, never give raises, never give time off, and there is way too much drama! They rehire people that they have fired for things like stealing, sexual harassment, etc and then wonder why they have such a hard tme getting the place to operate smoothly.

Advice to Senior ManagementHired people that actually give a crap about their jobs, so that your place doesn't suck. And then pay them what they are worth.

Only if you absolutely have to.

Server (Former Employee) Savannah, TN

I worked at Huddle House full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. You always meet new and interesting people. If you… Cons: The management was rubbish and didn't care about their employees, the pay was the bare minimum allowed by law, the store owners were so concerned… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, don't treat them like they're expendable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for the franchise I worked for last was different than any other franchise I had worked for before.

Manager (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

I worked at Huddle House full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I enjoyed working with my employees, the customer made my day everyday. You have regulars that come in and you look forward to… Cons: I found that with this franchise that being a manager you have to totally deal with whatever goings wrong in the store. You… Advice to Senior Management: I think this franchise should make the upper management help their managers more. I know as a manager for this franchise i worked sometimes 60… More
There are newer reviews on Huddle House.

Worked for Huddle House? Contribute to the Community!