Huddle

www.huddle.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Huddle

Amazing place

I have been working at Huddle (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, fantastic teams and a solid product that is making huge waves in the industry. Sales are going through the roof with lots of big deals. Senior Management are all perfect in their roles and the company is still hiring to fuel strong growth plans.

Cons

3 global offices makes it more of a challenge to communicate wiwth colleagues, but with new video conferencing technology this is becoming easier.

Keep up the great work!

33 Other Employee Reviews for Huddle (View Most Recent)

Excellent first few months

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huddle full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Although I have only been working at Huddle for a few months now, I feel that the on-boarding process has been well structured and given me the opportunity to engage with all the relevant departments and people. The culture at Huddle is very important and you have lots of opportunities (if you're available) to also get to know people outside of office hours such as Gig club, Film club, Cheese club as well as weekly social gatherings at local watering holes! We live and breath the Huddle platform too, so you get to know the solution inside out no matter what department you're in. This helps us all articulate the value of Huddle as we get that very same value every working day.

Cons

Office location is not ideal for me, but I knew that when I joined. It sits between Aldgate & Aldgate East tube so you rely on the Circle, District, Met or H&S lines which aren't the most reliable on the tube network. However you are only a 10 minute walk from Liverpool St so if the weather is good, you're not too far from the Central line either.
    There is a lot of construction going on adjacent to our office so it can be very noisy at time when you're in meetings or on calls.
    With a growing company there are always a few growing pains and lack of meeting rooms can be a challenge, but it doesn't stop me doing my work, you just have to get in there quick!

More meeting rooms. A little more flexibility on working from home. Toilets could do with an upgrade. Look at providing mobile phones as we need them for our job. Look at providing car allowance to get in-line with others in the UK

Overall though, I'm picky because its a great place to work and with some great people.

By far the best company I've ever worked for and most rewarding position I've ever had.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huddle full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the business for a mere few months and what has thrilled me is that the company ethos is fantastic, morale is the highest I've ever seen and you feel like you are part of a big team. There doesn't seem to be any ego's (and if there were any; I get the impression they'd get shut down and put in their place pretty quickly by the team as a whole) everyone has been really welcoming and friendly. C-Level staff are friendly, approachable and ooze humility which is refreshing. Nobody seems above anyone else. The social side of the business is very prevalent with frequent out of work activities (meals, drinks) and in work activities (cheese club, friday afternoon beer, doughnuts and coffee).

There is free food and drink for all and there is a games room with pool/ping pong/games consoles. Nobody bats an eyelid if a group of people head into the games room at any point during the day. Music is played in the engineering side of the office on mid-low volume and anyone can add tracks to the jukebox playlist.

Having worked in other tech companies in the past I have experienced and thought there might be some technie "one-upmanship" but that has not been the case. Techies genuinely work well together, collaborate and innovate. Everyone is willing to listen to all input and come to a collective decision on the best way forward.

Cons

I live a 75-90 minute commute each way from the office but that is not their fault and I'd rather have it that way than live close to and work at a place I really didn't enjoy.

A lot of building construction near to the office means you can often here the rumbling of cranes or the hitting of hammers whilst working at your desk or in a meeting room.

We all hope we grow and become even more successful but don't lose sight of the roots, the fun and the relaxed nature of this tech start-up. If we get wrapped up in too much commercial bureaucracy we'll lose or slowly ebb away at the very thing people love about working with and for Huddle. It is a tough balancing act but one that needs close attention so that it doesn't become a slippery slope.

There are newer employer reviews for Huddle