Amazing place

I have been working at Huddle (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, fantastic teams and a solid product that is making huge waves in the industry. Sales are going through the roof with lots of big deals. Senior Management are all perfect in their roles and the company is still hiring to fuel strong growth plans.

Cons

3 global offices makes it more of a challenge to communicate wiwth colleagues, but with new video conferencing technology this is becoming easier.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

reviews filtered by
  1. Huddle spoils its employees

I have been working at Huddle

Pros

A welcoming environment . Everybody is driven and management rewards those who excel. Great perks from breakfast in the morning to social events with collogues. Love the company culture.

Cons

You can easily get wrapped up in your work life. First couple weeks you will want to be part of all the events from client outings to huddle social gatherings. You have to find a balance between your personal life and your work life.

2. Excellent first few months

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huddle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Although I have only been working at Huddle for a few months now, I feel that the on-boarding process has been well structured and given me the opportunity to engage with all the relevant departments and people. The culture at Huddle is very important and you have lots of opportunities (if you're available) to also get to know people outside of office hours such as Gig club, Film club, Cheese club as well as weekly social gatherings at local watering holes! We live and breath the Huddle platform too, so you get to know the solution inside out no matter what department you're in. This helps us all articulate the value of Huddle as we get that very same value every working day.

Cons

Office location is not ideal for me, but I knew that when I joined. It sits between Aldgate & Aldgate East tube so you rely on the Circle, District, Met or H&S lines which aren't the most reliable on the tube network. However you are only a 10 minute walk from Liverpool St so if the weather is good, you're not too far from the Central line either.
    There is a lot of construction going on adjacent to our office so it can be very noisy at time when you're in meetings or on calls.
    With a growing company there are always a few growing pains and lack of meeting rooms can be a challenge, but it doesn't stop me doing my work, you just have to get in there quick!

Advice to Management

More meeting rooms. A little more flexibility on working from home. Toilets could do with an upgrade. Look at providing mobile phones as we need them for our job. Look at providing car allowance to get in-line with others in the UK

Overall though, I'm picky because its a great place to work and with some great people.