Huddle
www.huddle.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Cloud based content & collaboration - Great space to be in & *Great* company to be a part of!

Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsSuper hi-energy, enthusiastic company. It's a work environment that requires you to deliver at your highest potential and then some - exhausting & challenging, but highly rewarding! Excellent prospects for swift -as deserved - career progression! The market for cloud based content & collaboration solutions is expanding very rapidly! Senior mgmt is highly available to all employees & customers. They genuinely care about the detail of their people & operations.

ConsThis is still a small up & coming company that has not yet made it to the big leagues. With that comes all of the fast-paced, turn on a dime requirements and potential for unplanned changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on the nuts & bolts of what customer's need.

Great people, great business and great culture.

Business Development (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company is made up of great people - intelligent, hard working and a lot of fun. The offices reflect the culture - they're bright,… Cons: Working across three timezones can be tough, so Californians can… Advice to Senior Management: Keeping the culture open and fun (whilst fostering hard work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sinking Ship

I have been working at Huddle full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cool office complete with pool table, dartboard & smart and… Cons: Unrealistic expectations for all departments which has resulted in firings and lay offs. Everyone is underpaid, overworked and generally fearful for their job. Not surprisingly… Advice to Senior Management: Stop self congratulating yourselves on this software and start trying to fix the problems in marketing and product development. You have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Huddle.

Worked for Huddle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huddle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huddle CEO Alastair Mitchell. All reviews posted anonymously by Huddle employees.