There are newer employer reviews for Huddle

Great people, great business and great culture.

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is made up of great people - intelligent, hard working and a lot of fun. The offices reflect the culture - they're bright, open and foster collaboration. And the perks are good - lots of free food and drinks, fun nights out, generous vacation days and healthcare provided.

Cons

Working across three timezones can be tough, so Californians can expect early morning meeting during the working week.

Advice to Management

Keeping the culture open and fun (whilst fostering hard work and success!) will be key.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Amazing place

I have been working at Huddle (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, fantastic teams and a solid product that is making huge waves in the industry. Sales are going through the roof with lots of big deals. Senior Management are all perfect in their roles and the company is still hiring to fuel strong growth plans.

Cons

3 global offices makes it more of a challenge to communicate wiwth colleagues, but with new video conferencing technology this is becoming easier.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Not as bad as some reviews

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are fantastic, you get a real sense of team from some parts of the company. Although many are quite early in their career, they do want to be a part of something great, innovative and new. The product has improved greatly, much effort and resource has been put into making the back-end systems and code ready for quicker adoption of new functionality and improving overall response times. We have had some departures of recent but with the new changes in structure there is a sense of positive change. There are some exceptionally career-minded individuals in Huddle, but they are everywhere, there are a right and a wrong way to handle them in a professional manner. I have always found that those of experience, talent and tenacity are always listened to. I have worked in a lot of different verticals and a lot of different sized companies, this is one of the best I've ever worked in.

Cons

Job specifications do not always match what new employees expect, but this is a dynamic business, individuals have to be malleable. However, this could be improved by us to reduce some attrition.

Advice to Management

More interactions between the continents and departs would greatly help the evolution of the product and the efficiency of the organisation as a whole. Break down some of the walls between