There are newer employer reviews for Huddle

Worst company I have ever worked for

I worked at Huddle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location is central to the city. Lots of vacation time which you can actually use.

Cons

Huddle is in real trouble. A large percentage of the sales team have been fired, laid off or quit in the last 8 weeks. Shrinking sales numbers, shrinking sales team and a dated/ broken product all spell trouble for the company.The management team does nothing to improve the situation as it is composed of outside hires who are are inexperienced and do not know the first thing about penetrating the USA market, many of whom manage from London.

Executives are simply out of touch with reality or the market that Huddle is part of. Awkward and uninspiring monthly meetings with Execs will act as source of entertainment and horror. Employees have no confidence in the leadership. No real changes are made to correct issues with the software, which has been basically unchanged for the past year. And has caused the sales team to lose the majority of opportunities that comes their way.

Don't take my word though. See for yourself. Advice to applicants: take out the free trial of the software and see if you want to sell, market, or support Huddle. That should help you make an informed decision more than any review.

All of you need a reality check. Come back down to earth and act with some humility rather than undeserving arrogance. Value anyone silly enough to stick with the company during the downtime. As it is now you'll be left with very few employees if things continue on as they have.

Huddle Response

Sep 11, 2014Head of Resourcing

Thanks for your feedback. We have made some significant changes in the last year to the structure of our US team and sometimes change can be disruptive unfortunately. We are building a successful ... More

34 Other Employee Reviews for Huddle (View Most Recent)

Slow death

I have been working at Huddle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people sprinkled around the company
    Fun London location

Cons

Terrible, arrogant leadership
    Strategy is poor and even worse, it takes a long time to implement
    Technology is antiquated. Built on a house of cards
    Innovation is missing from the company
    Complete lack of transparency, backstabbing and bureaucracy you'd expect to see in a 30 year old 60k person company.
    Overpaid and over-leveraged executive staff

You should sell as soon as possible.

Career Mistake

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Huddle part-time for less than a year

Pros

Huddle does have a cool office that is close to public transportation and the downtown area, you can also take strolls and lunch in Yerba Buena Park. Outside of that, there is very little.

Cons

There are no words that describe the horror of this place. As others have mentioned, there is no real company culture here, the pay is INCREDIBLY low (look elsewhere sales), employees are all unhappy and looking for other jobs, and the software itself is an embarrassment to have your name attached to. Management is terrible and incompetent and do nothing to improve morale. I have since left Huddle and thank God every day that I am no longer there. Seriously. It's that bad.

There are newer employer reviews for Huddle

Worked for Huddle? Contribute to the Community!