Huddle

www.huddle.com

Worst company I have ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLocation is central to the city. Lots of vacation time which you can actually use.

ConsHuddle is in real trouble. A large percentage of the sales team have been fired, laid off or quit in the last 8 weeks. Shrinking sales numbers, shrinking sales team and a dated/ broken product all spell trouble for the company.The management team does nothing to improve the situation as it is composed of outside hires who are are inexperienced and do not know the first thing about penetrating the USA market, many of whom manage from London.

Executives are simply out of touch with reality or the market that Huddle is part of. Awkward and uninspiring monthly meetings with Execs will act as source of entertainment and horror. Employees have no confidence in the leadership. No real changes are made to correct issues with the software, which has been basically unchanged for the past year. And has caused the sales team to lose the majority of opportunities that comes their way.

Don't take my word though. See for yourself. Advice to applicants: take out the free trial of the software and see if you want to sell, market, or support Huddle. That should help you make an informed decision more than any review.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll of you need a reality check. Come back down to earth and act with some humility rather than undeserving arrogance. Value anyone silly enough to stick with the company during the downtime. As it is now you'll be left with very few employees if things continue on as they have.

Slow death

I have been working at Huddle full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people sprinkled around the company Fun London location Cons: Terrible, arrogant leadership Strategy is poor and even worse, it takes a long time to implement Technology is antiquated. Built on a house of cards Innovation is missing… Advice to Senior Management: You should sell as soon as possible. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career Mistake

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Huddle part-time for less than a year

Pros: Huddle does have a cool office that is close to public transportation and the downtown area, you… Cons: There are no words that describe the horror of this place. As others have mentioned, there is no real company culture here, the pay is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Huddle.

Worked for Huddle? Contribute to the Community!