Go Big or Go Home!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working at Huddle for 6 months I feel I have found my home away from home. Just like every growing family, the office has it's ups and downs, but it's core remains rooted in an unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit. If you are willing to GO BIG and work hard, Huddle will help you achieve success.

Cons

All of the delicious snacks in the kitchen area are doing nothing for my figure

Advice to Management

Improve communication down the line. More "fireside" chats :-)

Other Employee Reviews for Huddle

Slow death

I have been working at Huddle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people sprinkled around the company Fun London location

Cons

Terrible, arrogant leadership Strategy is poor and even worse, it takes a long time to implement Technology is antiquated. Built on a house of cards Innovation is missing from the company Complete lack of transparency, backstabbing and bureaucracy you'd expect to see in a 30 year old 60k person company. Overpaid and over-leveraged executive staff

Advice to Management

You should sell as soon as possible.

Great people and great offices but some big negatives

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Huddle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The staff are great - intelligent, fun, sociable and (for the most part) dedicated. The office space is also great, plus you get some fun perks such as free beer, lunches, and quarterly company sponsored social events. Some upward mobility, and rapidly, if you are liked by the right people.

Cons

Huge disparity between the 'co-headquarters' - a real case of the left hand having no idea what the right hand is doing. If you aren't drinking the Coolaid you may not fit in with the culture. For a collaboration company there is a large top-down hierarchy, management aren't overly receptive to ideas from the ground floor. Very aggressive hire and fire policy, most of the staff live in fear of their jobs and a good proportion are actively searching, which doesn't lend a feeling of permanency to the place. Morale was very low during the time I was there, but they were working to improve that. Low pay compared to the market, and hard work due to the need to be seen overachieving in the eyes of the Execs.

Advice to Management

Worry less about having cool toys in the office and more about your staff.