Huddle

www.huddle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Huddle

Great place to work!

I have been working at Huddle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a company with a great team atmosphere in a fast pace environment. The people who work here are extremely dedicated and senior management is easily accessible. The benefits are great. They provide ample time-off and allow you to take it.

Cons

Because it is an international company, you have to become accustomed to dealing with different time zone and some days may start fairly early.

37 Other Employee Reviews for Huddle (View Most Recent)

Go Big or Go Home!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (less than a year)

Pros

After working at Huddle for 6 months I feel I have found my home away from home. Just like every growing family, the office has it's ups and downs, but it's core remains rooted in an unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit. If you are willing to GO BIG and work hard, Huddle will help you achieve success.

Cons

All of the delicious snacks in the kitchen area are doing nothing for my figure

Improve communication down the line. More "fireside" chats :-)

Go big or go home? Just go home, please.

I worked at Huddle

Pros

Nice office that is now empty, so plenty of space to stretch out? Good people throughout the company.

Cons

-Half of sales has quit or been fired since the fall.
    -Product feels like a throwback to 1999 and is far behind all of the competition. Development unable to deliver important go to market updates.
    -Marketing unable to deliver clear message. Messaging has changed frequently and with no positive results.
    -Leadership team is a complete joke. You can find them prancing around the office
    with a false sense of accomplishment which is entertaining to watch, but alarming when you realize they are driving the company they somehow built into the ground.
    - No company culture (due to the misery). Enjoy the compulsory out of office & after hour events where you purchase your own drinks!
    - Pay is below market rate
    - Nepotism is the name of the game. Better be British or in the Inner Circle here or you'll find yourself getting the short end of the stick.

Board would be wise to make some changes and hire some new talent on the senior management team that are hungry and looking to do more than just collect a paycheck.

Huddle Response

Sep 11, 2014Head of Resourcing

Thanks for your feedback. We take all comments seriously and will continue to talk with our employees and bring in new ideas to continuously improve where we can, whilst maintaining all the best ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Huddle