Hudson Global

www.hudson.com
  www.hudson.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hudson Global

Some good / some not so good

Current Employee - Consultant in City of London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Consultant in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at Hudson Global

Pros

Friendly and mature culture for the most part. Little to no micro-management and not purely KPI driven so you can foster healthy client relationships.

Cons

1. The bonus scheme is measly and so can be as much of a demotivator as much as a motivator
2. Some managers have reached their status purely on the basis of the length of their tenure rather than managerial ability. Ultimately this means that they are great at spreadsheets and reporting however struggle on the leadership front, doing little to drive business forward and culture an entrepreneurial spirit.

Set an example and reward your hard working consultants accordingly.

117 Other Employee Reviews for Hudson Global (View Most Recent)

OK

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Hudson Global

Pros

Better comission than most of their competitors but as in all recruitment companies you will work with a lot of people you will hate

Cons

Never know what is going on with management, everything is always secret, people will disappear with no warning.

Dont be so secretive, pay everyone similar salaries and dont promote managers just becasue they were good billers as thy will likely make terrible managers

Unsustainable changes

I have been working at Hudson Global

Pros

Geat team work on the same level.
    Interactive colleagues. Potential to earn a great bonus.
    Good office atmosphere.

Cons

The new management team cannot allow credit to be recognized for a job well done, we are reminded often that we, the recruiters, are dispensable The new mantra is that we are the workers to make the global CEO look good. This job has turned into a real downer. The UK CEO was abruptly sacked and they've imported the guy from hong kong to run the combined UK and Europe. The complete upheaval has not gone over well with the average bloke on the ground. It is not what it used to be, ego is on the loose and the man at the top does not comprehend the differences in UK versus Europe, he lumps us all together.

You can't really offer advice to management that lets you know you are worthless. I hope the new strategy works, thus far it is a joke among employees and has made the company a joke with our competitors. The Management is touting the "Q3 results" but they were projected months earlier and in fact, they are less than projected so they are not a reflection of the new brilliant management. I'm going to a competitor that still appreciates its employees. Somebody who knows what is going on better take the helm or there will not be any producers left at Hudson.

There are newer employer reviews for Hudson Global