Hudson Group
www.hudsongroupusa.com East Rutherford, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fair employer, but demanding

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsHudson's focus on customer service can do a great deal to train up skills on dealing with people.

ConsHudson "strongly encourages" all salaried employees to work at least 50 hours a week. This, combined with a tight payroll, can means store managers often find themselves working on register four or five days a week, in addition to their managerial duties.

It has been interesting

I have been working at Hudson Group

Pros: They are located in airports so you are always meeting other people and I use… Cons: Management isn't vocal about your performance, if you're doing something wrong, they don't tell you and let it pile up so they can write you… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to communicate to their employees on their performance more. Coach your employees… More

not too great

Accountant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hudson Group

Pros: easy going and short friday Cons: you pay the price for easy going. Low pay and no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hudson Group.

Worked for Hudson Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hudson Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hudson Group CEO Joseph (Joe) DiDomizio. All reviews posted anonymously by Hudson Group employees.