Hult International Business School
www.hult.edu Cambridge, MA

Great coworkers, questionable product and leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I worked at Hult International Business School

ProsVery fun and diverse environment - the staff is on the young side and you will be surrounded by bright, enthusiastic, international graduate students.

ConsBecause Hult is a for-profit school, there is a definite emphasis on being asked to do more with less, so many positions are overworked and understaffed. There is also a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants mentality as opposed to long-term planning and vision; as a result, ideas pop out of nowhere and must be implemented with little regard to execution. This puts a lot of pressure on staff to deliver a quality product and meet students' expectations. As a result, many employees leave within two years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication between management and support staff would help deliver a stronger, more consistent product. Having a career development plan in place would also be very attractive.

A lifestyle not a job

London, England (UK)

I have been working at Hult International Business School full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very fast paced environment where your colleagues become your friends, so work and social life become mixed. It is a love/hate culture. You will either… Cons: Fit in or out culture that demands everything of people and is quick to discard them if the performance is not up to expectations. You… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more training to people. Don't be so cut throat… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good

Director of Recruiting (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Hult International Business School full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Nice sales environment - Travel a lot Cons: - Long work hours - Sales pressure Advice to Senior Management: be more creative Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hult International Business School.

Worked for Hult International Business School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hult International Business School reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Hult International Business School employees.