Hulu
www.hulu.com Santa Monica, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Nothing short of brain-spray AWESOME!!

I have been working at Hulu full-time

ProsFantastic culture and an environment where very smart people come together to build cool stuff. Hulu operates much like a start-up - teams are small, nimble and agile.

The company feels more like a family - it's like working together with a bunch of your best friends than working for the Man. We all like and take care of each other and have each other's backs. It is truly one of the best places to work out there at the moment!

ConsCan't seem to find any cons of working for Hulu. Just like every company there sometimes are frustrations, but nothing stands out. I really LOVE my job here, so it's hard to find something to put in here.

Very satisfied

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hulu

Pros: Exciting and passionate. The people there are very kind and… Cons: As a startup company, it has some down sides as others do.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going. I am a great fun of Hulu and I like watching videos… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Developing Workplace for those looking to be at the cutting edge!

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Hulu

Pros: - Lots of responsibility - Up and comer Cons: - poor compensation - bureaucratic - crammed offices Advice to Senior Management: Compensate better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hulu.

Worked for Hulu? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hulu reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Hulu employees.