There are newer employer reviews for Human Landscaping

Very professional and well liked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Human Landscaping full-time

Pros

Cherie is a great listener and problem solver.

Cons

There is no downside in regards to working with Human Landscaping.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Highly unprofessional conduct & contacted current employer leading to my termination

Former Employee - Property Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Property Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Human Landscaping full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I was introduced by another person who used Human Landscaping to Cherie, all smiles and harmonious words over the phone. A few days into the search I was confronted by my boss, asking why I was looking for another job. "Due to my husbands' promotion being 6-9 months away, I wanted to look and be ready for anything", I advised my boss. I was confused as I had only gave my resume to Cherie and it was not online for anyone to review.

Cons

My boss stated to me 3 weeks later she felt betrayed as I did not come to her about my husbands promotion and due to having a property management recruiter on board with me, the company was terminating my employment. The last part threw me and I then spoke to my HR department who advised Human Landscape had inquired about my background at the company. After they googled the company, they realized I was moving on.

Advice to Management

Keep your clients information privileged information and gain the trust of people. I delved into the company and found that others have faced similar circumstances (from a post on LinkedIn). Trust is something you must have in a company, especially one you put your entire career in the hands of it.