Humana
www.humana.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Humana PNO

I have been working at Humana

ProsPeople are friendly and helpful. Associates in all offices seemed to always be willing to help. Downtown Louisville facilities are state of the art. Lots of corporate discounts.

ConsAssociates are not appreciated or recognized all the time. Front line managers are poor leaders, and like to micromanage. Poor health care benefits offered to associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvider more training and support to front line leadership. Offer more incentives. Do a better job developing associates. Promote competent leaders that challenge their leaders and are just not "yes, sir" types.

It is an OK place to work...not great, just OK

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Humana

Pros: Large organization with career pops in a variety of departments,… Cons: No career pathing, minimal raises, large pay bands with little to no process around performance reviews and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't bring in young, top talent and put them on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A flexible work environment that holds you accountable for driving results.

I have been working at Humana

Pros: -A flexible work schedule -Friendly people with diverse backgrounds -Dedicated senior leadership who… Cons: - HR Senior Leader is old school -A very hierarchical organizational… Advice to Senior Management: Our Sr. HR Leader has a superiority complex that is detrimental to the business and associate moral. She drives a hierarchical organizational model that is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Humana CEO Bruce D. Broussard. All reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees.