Humana

www.humana.com
  www.humana.com
There are newer employer reviews for Humana

Humana is a good place to work

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Sales Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Humana

Pros

the sales compensation was competitive, benefits were good, local leadership was good. Most of the employees are true contributors to the team. Training and learning opportunities are abundant.

Cons

management is not always in touch with reality as it relates to their specific markets. goal setting is done at the cororate level and market trends are not always considered when making goal adjustments.

Get the products and processes right before you roll the products out to the marketplace. Brokers do not want to be the first ones to sell something that is not tested and proven. when the few risk taking brokers DO go out on a limb to sell the products, give them the support they need with the process fails and they look stupid in front of their clients.

794 Other Employee Reviews for Humana (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Current Employee - Frontline Leader in West Chester, OH
    Current Employee - Frontline Leader in West Chester, OH

I have been working at Humana

Pros

Tools for learning, 401k match, training, growth opportunity, professional development, vacation allowance, employee value, average pay, excellent work environment, good mesh with co-workers

Cons

Medical benefits could be a bit better, but they are getting worse everywhere. Spread throughout the country, so to move up, it may require a move

Humana is a great place to work

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Customer Care Associate in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Humana

Pros

I have been at Humana for over a year, and it is a great place to work. The training was just ok, but I learned a lot mostly from hands own. They also have much room for growth and the benefits are pretty decent.

Cons

A better training program for new hires.

I think Humana should give bonuses every year, because of the hard work the associates put in.

There are newer employer reviews for Humana