Humana
www.humana.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

A health and well-being company that tries to walk the talk but struggles to do so

Analyst (Current Employee)
Green Bay, WI

ProsThe benefits are good and the work is flexible. With the right mindset and some luck you are able to move around and get a wealth of varied experience. The tuition reimbursement is invaluable. Good social culture.

ConsIf you get stuck in an area that doesn't have much movement it is easy to get stuck in the under tow. Internal HR is horrible at follow up on position postings and interviews if you don't know someone in the department you are applying for.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome down and see what it's like on the front lines

better not get pregnant

Disease Management (Former Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Humana full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, nice bonuses! Team atmosphere was great,no issues with… Cons: Management fails to be sympathetic in any way to time off and lowered production due to WHATEVER reason. 3rd party insurance they use for STD/FMLA… Advice to Senior Management: Incorporate WELL BEiNG with your employees instead of making them feel bad for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad.

Finance (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Humana full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits. State of the art facility. Cheap gym. Cons: They don't care about their employees and there is alot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Humana CEO Bruce D. Broussard. All reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees.