Humana
www.humana.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Pretty good company to work for

Auditor (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at Humana full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood work environment along with friendly coworkers. There are lots of job openings at any given time. Supervisors are willing to help you pursue your goals within the company.

ConsIt isn't always what you know as much as it is who you know. Lock out periods make it tough to move when you become interested in a position. Poor health benefits for employees considering it's a health insurance company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise management to look at an employee's resume and creditentials and not move people based on their friendships.

Applications Consultant

Applications Consultant (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

I worked at Humana full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: advancement opportunities, benefits, salary, work balance Cons: use of contractors, unrealistic workload some departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

True sense of Family, Promotes balance, good pay

Specialist (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Humana full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Promotes employee well-being.. lots of discounts/perks available. Sense of family… Cons: Limited room for growth in the Tampa area... most positions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Humana CEO Bruce D. Broussard. All reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees.