Humana

www.humana.com

Career Path Dead-End, Skills Under-Utilized

IT (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsSome of the best technology talent I've had the opportunity to work with. Creative "outside the box" thinkers who could put Humana on the cutting edge of technology.

ConsKnowledge of advanced and emerging technologies minimal at best at the decision-making level. Life could be a lot easier if those decision makers would act on the input of those who stay abreast of evolving technology.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to input from experts in the trenches. Many times the least expensive choice when making a purchase becomes exponentially more expensive over time; often surpassing the cost of purchasing products that actually meet the need.

Over 40 and highly paid - Seek other employment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Louisville, KY

I worked at Humana full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are a large number of very nice people in the company. Salaries are competitive. … Cons: The reason Humana has so many job openings is because they right-size every year between Sept. and Dec. This avoids paying MIP bonuses and… Advice to Senior Management: Hold your leaders accountable. Eliminate the incestuous behavior that is an everyday occurrence. Don't rely solely on engagement scores or Perfect Service… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Analyst (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Humana full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are treated as equal Cons: I love this company, I can find none Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!