Humana
www.humana.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

A disappointment

MarketPoint Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsThe pay is good - well it was before they cut it in half a year ago.

ConsMicro management and bullying at it's finest! Management is trying to turn what used to be a great company into just another recycle bin of used car/insurance agents. Management very quick to throw you under the bus or exhibit unethical behaviour just to "look good". You feel like they put a gun to your head every month to hit sales results. If you don't hit the numbers you are fired or forced to quit. Very sad - they used to be a good company.

Advice to Senior Management"Perfect service" needs to start with how the company treats their employees. No one has the employees' back. HR only cares with what the managers say, there is no place for an agent to disagree. You are forcing out all the people who actually made you money!

good people no advancement

Intake Specialist (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Humana

Pros: great people and stable company Cons: no advancement or promotion oppurtunity Advice to Senior Management: promote within More

Love my job

Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I have been working at Humana

Pros: the money that they pay us is great. they start you out really well. The hours are very… Cons: its not enough vacation time. I wish the desk were alil bigger.… Advice to Senior Management: This is the best company ive ever worked at, they gave me a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Humana CEO Bruce D. Broussard. All reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees.