Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs

www.hungryhowies.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs

I really enjoy my job at Hungry Howies, it's actually been quite an experience.

Current Employee - Shift Manager in Albion, MI
Current Employee - Shift Manager in Albion, MI

I have been working at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs

Pros

At Hungry Howies in Albion, MI we all work with a sense of pride and appreciation. We have a lot of customers that are less than happy people, but at least we are there to bring a smile to there face a few times a week. It's nice to work at a job that not only supports you at work but in your personal life also. It's hard for a lot of places to distinquish the boundries of home and business but we manage to be friends and cooworkerd and not take work personally and not bring our problems into work with us.

Cons

The store is a little small, and you don't get a lot of hours at first but if your patient your hours go up quick.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs (View Most Recent)

Good experience for a college job to pay the bills

Current Employee - Head Driver in Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Head Driver in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs

Pros

Having a good experience with Customers, pay is good during busy nights, Weather conditions will help business , environment is fair.

Cons

Customers which do not know their address, Soy oil will get all over yourself and vehicle. High miles on your vehicle, gas prices

A solid chain of command is needed in order to has the operation run smoothly and have employees know what is need from this in the station they are in

I love me some Hungry Howies!!!

Current Employee - Server in Douglas, GA
    Current Employee - Server in Douglas, GA

I have been working at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs

Pros

Dealing with people from all walks of life. I love introducing our different crust and pizza's to the customers. I like the fast pace and the money.

Cons

Not much in job advancements. Wearing my shirt tucked in. Dealing with young kids that want a pay check but don't want to work.

appreciate good and faithful employees by pay raise or a pat on the back. Allow servers to be part of management.

There are newer employer reviews for Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs