Very well satisfied

Current Employee - Adjunct Lectureer in New York, NY
Current Employee - Adjunct Lectureer in New York, NY

I have been working at Hunter College

Pros

The best thing about working at hunter college is the staff. Everyone is professional and caring about how you like your job.

Cons

At hunter the main problem is that when you're an adjunct there is not much room for career advancement and salary increase.

Advice to Management

There should be more ability for students at hunter college to gain more internship experience so that they can forward their career

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. No career growth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Hunter College

Pros

Location is great. You cant beat the midtown east side location. The place is close to subway line on east side.

Cons

The campus is very small. mostly an arts type college with very little computer or sciences departments. need to improve

Advice to Management

Need to start thinking of growing other departments besides the psychology and arts departments. Focus more on what the market needs

2. Great Place, No Complaints

Former Employee - College Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - College Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Hunter College

Pros

Just as the headline says, Hunter College is a great place to work at. My experience at Hunter is one I would never forget. Most people you with are genuinely friendly.

Cons

Students. The college can get crowded especially during the semester. Also, the elevators take a long time to get from place to place.

Advice to Management

Management of my department was decent so I have no advice except to keep doing what they're doing. Hunter could be run a bit smoother though if there was some more communication. That's all.