Hunter Industries
www.hunterindustries.com San Marcos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Interesting workplace, good people, great products

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
San Marcos, CA

ProsCompany has kept it's family owned business environment despite the growth of the company. Their values have not faltered and they still care about the customer, the employee and the community.

ConsSometimes parking can be a hassle

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to see some of the products available on a website hosted at Hunter, perhaps a web ecommerce solution. I've always thought that could be a successful avenue for profit.

Good company with long standing history - management and administration lack stability.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hunter Industries

Pros: Great work/life balance, best employee wellness approach I've seen. Fitness center on premises available to all employees.… Cons: Family run outfit, so some strategic decisions can be questionable. Not a lot of communication… More

Great place to work

I have been working at Hunter Industries

Pros: Vertically integrated company provides opportunities to work across all aspects of a product's lifecycle, from marketing and engineering, to manufacturing, sales, distribution, and customer support.… Cons: People at Hunter are generally considerate and polite, and sometimes take too long to get to the point. Their corporate culture is diverse, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hunter Industries.

Worked for Hunter Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hunter Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hunter Industries CEO Greg Hunter. All reviews posted anonymously by Hunter Industries employees.