There are newer employer reviews for Hunter Technical Resources

I am a proud HUNTER employee and have been for over 4 years!

Current Employee - Chief Development Officer  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Chief Development Officer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hunter Technical Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having worked at another IT Staffing firm for a short time earlier in my career, HUNTER is a night and day different experience. HUNTER is like family. The founders are people with great integrity and character. They deal honestly with our clients, candidates, their employees, and each other. That was certainly a refreshing change for me.

Cons

The only con is not really their fault. There are not enough hours in the day to do all we have the opportunity to do. We work long and hard hours not because we are forced to do so but because we have so much opportunity to serve others and we are very passionate about doing that.

Buckle your seat belts, the best is yet to come!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Hunter Technical Resources (View Most Recent)

Great to work with some of the smartest people in the industry. This company is ahead of the game.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Friendly coworkers
    Great Management team
    Opportunity for growth
    The owners have an open door policy and will answer questions and help out when needed
    Rewarded accordingly
    Great reputation

Cons

benefits could be better here

Keep up the good work!

Recruiters never follow up-Upper management has no back bone-Staff doesn't even meet candidates.

I worked at Hunter Technical Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They staff for IT. They claim to have a GA Tech network.

Cons

Recruiters do not spend time getting to know you. Management/Dir of Recruiting jumps in when you haven't even met them being aggressive and unprofessional and intimidating. They never asked to meet me in person, or called me back after interviews.

Manage your recruiters better. Let them do their job without cutting in because you don't trust them, as this is what it felt like. Get a backbone management.

There are newer employer reviews for Hunter Technical Resources

Worked for Hunter Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!