Hunter Technical Resources
www.htrjobs.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

I am a proud HUNTER employee and have been for over 4 years!

Chief Development Officer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsHaving worked at another IT Staffing firm for a short time earlier in my career, HUNTER is a night and day different experience. HUNTER is like family. The founders are people with great integrity and character. They deal honestly with our clients, candidates, their employees, and each other. That was certainly a refreshing change for me.

ConsThe only con is not really their fault. There are not enough hours in the day to do all we have the opportunity to do. We work long and hard hours not because we are forced to do so but because we have so much opportunity to serve others and we are very passionate about doing that.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuckle your seat belts, the best is yet to come!

Recruiters never follow up-Upper management has no back bone-Staff doesn't even meet candidates.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hunter Technical Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They staff for IT. They claim to have a… Cons: Recruiters do not spend time getting to know you. Management/Dir of Recruiting jumps in when you haven't even met… Advice to Senior Management: Manage your recruiters better. Let them do their job without cutting in because you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great to work with some of the smartest people in the industry. This company is ahead of the game.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hunter Technical Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly coworkers Great Management team Opportunity for growth The owners have an open door… Cons: benefits could be better here Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hunter Technical Resources.

Worked for Hunter Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hunter Technical Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hunter Technical Resources CEO Scott Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by Hunter Technical Resources employees.