There are newer employer reviews for Hunter Technical Resources

A company focused on long term relationships - with employees AND clients

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hunter Technical Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love the focus they have on relationships - and it is real. Whether you are a client and have know the management team for the 15 years or just met them - you can tell at this is not a transactional type of recruiting organization. They treat their employees the same way, with several long term employees now working part time, remotely or however it works for their lifestyle - HUNTER management stays flexible to keep their team happy!

Cons

Benefits & 401k options could be better

Other Employee Reviews for Hunter Technical Resources

1. I am a proud HUNTER employee and have been for over 4 years!

Current Employee - Chief Development Officer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Chief Development Officer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hunter Technical Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having worked at another IT Staffing firm for a short time earlier in my career, HUNTER is a night and day different experience. HUNTER is like family. The founders are people with great integrity and character. They deal honestly with our clients, candidates, their employees, and each other. That was certainly a refreshing change for me.

Cons

The only con is not really their fault. There are not enough hours in the day to do all we have the opportunity to do. We work long and hard hours not because we are forced to do so but because we have so much opportunity to serve others and we are very passionate about doing that.

Advice to Management

Buckle your seat belts, the best is yet to come!

2. Recruiters never follow up-Upper management has no back bone-Staff doesn't even meet candidates.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Hunter Technical Resources as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They staff for IT. They claim to have a GA Tech network.

Cons

Recruiters do not spend time getting to know you. Management/Dir of Recruiting jumps in when you haven't even met them being aggressive and unprofessional and intimidating. They never asked to meet me in person, or called me back after interviews.

Advice to Management

Manage your recruiters better. Let them do their job without cutting in because you don't trust them, as this is what it felt like. Get a backbone management.