Huntington Hospital
www.hunthosp.org Huntington, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Organized, Compassionate and Motivating.

Dietitian (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

ProsWhen I worked there I felt free to be myself, be heard and because of this I was enthusiastic to do the best work and service I could. Back then they had Aramark management and our manager was incredible. The clinical teams on all levels were so caring, helpful and flexible when it came to doing what was best for the patient.

ConsI went to visit my old manager and coworkers to find out they let go of Aramark with little notice and this broke my heart. The best clinical setting I have ever worked by far and they let go of the people who helped make it happen. I have no idea how it is now. But I can honestly say when I was there all my anxieties, stresses, concerns were heard and resolved immediately. I grew as a person and as a professional.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into what Aramark does that brings a trust, compassion and integrity between employees and management. Develop the ability to truly empathize, feel and broaden your heart to actually care for your staff as family not as digits or pawns. Grow yourself and keep hospitals compassionate above all other motivating factors.

benefits are the only reason to work at huntington

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Huntington Hospital

Pros: benefits are the best thing at huntington Cons: the pay is not as good as other hospitals in… Advice to Senior Management: be fair to employees More

A great hospital!

Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Huntington Hospital

Pros: HUNTINGTON HOSPITAL offers quality healthcare. The recently completed west tower along with the east tower is absolutely beautiful! Many patients have commented… Cons: Often understaffed. Salaries are midrange compared to other hospitals in… Advice to Senior Management: Huntington salaries need to be near the top of the range when compared to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Huntington Hospital.

Worked for Huntington Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington Hospital CEO Kevin F. Lawlor. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington Hospital employees.