Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Good place to be if you want to work for regional bank.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Troy, MI

I worked at Huntington National Bank

ProsSolid training and company invests in their employees to learn and advance their skills. Family like atmosphere. Company also looks to invest in the local community. Employee benefits package was competitive. Company looks to promote from within. Ranked as one of the top 100 places to work in Southeast Michigan.

Consregional bank so relocation options are limited. Student tuition reimbursement must be paid off if you leave the company. Current credit crisis and poor acquisition in 2007 led to lay offs and expense cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementPoor acquisition in 2007 led to many problems at bank.

Huntington is all about people inside and out

Process Administrator (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Huntington National Bank

Pros: People, People, People. Hunitingtion national bank truly does care about it's employees. I have only been with the company for 3 years, but… Cons: It not nationwide, so leaves only so much room for… Advice to Senior Management: I've been very pleased with the organization and treatement of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Huntington Business Banking

Business Banking Development Leader (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Huntington National Bank

Pros: Promotion from within is consistent and jobs are routinely available. The applying process is easy to use and there is typically constant communication… Cons: Some managers don't promote the best interest of their employees. Top management should be more involved with… Advice to Senior Management: Value and respect your employees. Evaluate managers to ensure… More

There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.