Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Best bank to work for

Personal Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than 5 years

ProsExcellent staff, competitive salaries, many opportunities for advancement. Very customer oriented. Wonderful corporate culture. Since the banking fallout of 2007-2008, Huntington has made many great decisions that directly affect customers, i.e. offering truly free checking and savings accounts, and offering 24 hour grace which have saved our customers millions in overdraft fees.

ConsI have none, other than normal corporate grievances like occasional staffing issues. The new world of business is "do more with less". This is true in all corporations, not just Huntington, and not just banking.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

Meet a lot if interesting people.

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learned a lot of new things that I can take… Cons: Commission structure changes too often and gets worse. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A horrible experience

Senior Teller (Former Employee)

I worked at Huntington National Bank part-time for less than a year

Pros: I was excited to start this job at first. Cons: High turn over rate, management isn't knowledgeable, management is generally dishonest, HR isn't of value, bullying from management etc. The day my employment began at… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers that know what they are doing. When an employee contacts HR, take it seriously. Don't conveniently "forget" to call them for a week… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.