Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Run screaming for the hills.... & don't say I didn't warn you!

SBS (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

ProsThe Pros are, there is light at the end of the tunnel.. and that light will be you getting fired, because their turnover is off the charts!

ConsIn Store Program DM's treat you like garbage and will fire you even if you are a top performer and blink wrong. No job security, hours are all over the board, threatening work place...period.

Advice to Senior ManagementDistrict managers shouldn't intimidate, threaten, bash, slander etc., Company really needs to focus closer on how employees are being treated by management, unethical all around, everyone is miserable.

Bad area for Huntington

Teller Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Better Benefits than most companies. Cons: The branches in the Mahoning Valley in Ohio do not… Advice to Senior Management: Don't force your employees to party with you and then… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It could be better though

I have been working at Huntington National Bank

Pros: Challenging. Enjoy making decisions and work Cons: Very undervalued and overworked. Top heavy upper management More
There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.