Huntington National Bank

There are newer employer reviews for Huntington National Bank

Trust

Current Employee - Trust Fund Specialist in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Trust Fund Specialist in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The only positive I can see is from learning this side of the business.

Cons

Everything. The systems are old and very outdated. Management is poor and the people running the place have no idea what they are doing. There is no promotional opportunities.

Get rid of all the managers in this group and start over with people who know what they are doing. I should not know more than my manager and lead.

271 Other Employee Reviews for Huntington National Bank (View Most Recent)

Not fun.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Offer people from all backgrounds a chance to get into banking at a decent salary.

Cons

Since stating less than 12 months ago, the incentive plan has been changed 4 times. Just when everyone figures out how to get their bonus, they change it again, lowering what everyone can make. The I store branches have horrible hours and a turnover rate over 50%. Upper management has no clue what they are doing. They seem to put bandages on the problems rather than fix the problem. Back office support is horrible and technology is 3-5 years behind other institutions. I would stay away from this company as the stress level that they place on you to meet the unrealistic goals is overwhelming.

Talk to your front line employees and get ideas of what they need to be successful so that you can provide the proper back office support. When problems are brought to your attention, fix them, don't just wait for the employees to leave.

Good place to work.

Current Employee - In-store Banking Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - In-store Banking Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good salary and insurance. Lots of help and offers from HR to get assistance you need.

Cons

Not alot of movement in the first few years of working there.

There are newer employer reviews for Huntington National Bank