Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Don't sell your soul...They pay well but are bloodsucking leeches"

Store Banking Manager (Current Employee)
East Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsSalaries are above the industry standard, health benefits that are offered are better than what is offered at othe companies.

ConsHigh turnover, terrible management in the In-Store environment, long hours, if you're in management say good bye to your family and friends. They preach a work life balance, but in actuality want you there every minute that the branch is open. They will lie to get you to join the company and make promises they never intend to follow through on. District managers in the instore world are inept in all facets of the job. The brow beat until you quit.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like human beings not work horses. Take a long hard look at your "work/life balance" statement because the instore district managers do not follow that in the least bit. Re-evaluate the structure in the instore environment, there is no need to be open 12 hours a day when you have traditional offices within a mile open at the same time. You are paying too much in overhead expenses with your extended hours and it seems fiscally irresponsible.

Vice President

Vice President - IT (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I worked at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great technology. That is it. Cons: Horrible, uncaring, blood sucking senior and executive management. Advice to Senior Management: Quit and get leadership that wouldn't sell their mothers for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love working for Huntington, it's the best bank out there!

In-store Banking Specialist (Current Employee)
Parma, OH

I have been working at Huntington National Bank part-time for less than a year

Pros: A great bank sells itself, that's why it's so great… Cons: They are very sales goal oriented, if you are not a salesperson this job is not for you. High… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.