Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Great people who really care about the customers

Columbus, OH

ProsPeople at Huntington are very committed to customer service and doing the right thing. I thought this was all corporate 'rah-rah' stuff when I was interviewed - but it's serious. Huntington employees are proud of their company, want to help their customers and help the community.

ConsAdvancement is not the easiest thing to accomplish at Huntington. Even when you deserve a promotion, you may need to fight to get it.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have great people here - don't forget it. Take good care of them.

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Huntington National Bank

Pros: Great People to work with Cons: There are Infrastructure issues with communication More

Manager

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits like free banking Cons: Very hard to move up if you are not "connected" with… Advice to Senior Management: Increase communication and transparency. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.