Huntington National Bank

www.huntington.com

Unfortunately the reviews are true...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsI absolutely loved working with my peers; there are so many smart, resourceful and good people that work at Huntington. I have worked with Huntington through 3 leadership changes and have seen the very good to the very bad. Ultimately I'm embarassed that the leadership has let the perception of the company get to this point. This perception does a disservice to the talented workforce that is still there.

ConsSimilar to what many others have said, Huntington has bred a culture of dishonesty, backstabbing and at times even unethical behavior by its managers (I personally have seen this with mid-level and senior level management). As a whole, management is untrained in leadership philosophy and practices and learns from its peers who lack integrity and are untrained as well. With all this being said, there are some GREAT managers at Huntington but unfortunately the bad is outweighing the good.

Advice to Senior ManagementLike someone else said - you know what you need to do. Until this type of feedback is taken seriously and management truly wants to change the culture from within, it will not happen.

Not the job you think it will be. Read the real reviews (the 3 stars or less ones) and be cautious.

I have been working at Huntington National Bank

Pros: Most of the staff (read: fellow grunts in the trenches)… Cons: Higher up couldn't care less about you unless you are a selling machine, and even if you are then you'll just get an "atta boy/girl"… Advice to Senior Management: Show your staff that you see them more than just a sales number on a spreadsheet. Constantly bombing them about how they should sell more… More

Relationship Specialist

Relationship Specialist II (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Company to work for Cons: Slow turn times for the industry Advice to Senior Management: Know the products and don't take someone and promote when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!