Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Excellent Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Huntington National Bank

ProsHuntington has a great internal community and truly believes in promoting a healthy work/life balance. The benefits are terrific and the culture is very focused on customer service.

ConsHuntington doesn't seem to attract or retain top talent. The drain at top management limits the development and mentorship of middle-management, which limits personal development opportunities throughout the firm. This creates an insulated, risk-averse culture and also keeps salaries low.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to energize the firm around a common goal or Huntington will lose ground or even its independence in the rapidly consolidating banking market. Champions for that goal need to be found and unleashed to take risks and develop acolytes.

teller position

Columbus, OH

I have been working at Huntington National Bank

Pros: excellent benefits, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement Cons: i have none at this time Advice to Senior Management: offer more discounts for employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Huntington, Best in service and Class

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Traverse City, MI

I have been working at Huntington National Bank

Pros: The Culture provides a very positive work environment. We focus on providing simply the best service to our clients by living our associate guidelines. They… Cons: Recently, some local control has been eliminated. Advice to Senior Management: Keep the focus on customer service, and taking care of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.