Huntington National Bank

www.huntington.com

Make sure you don't do your job and be in everyone's back pocket

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsWorking with the people and clients. The clients are generally very happy when they get someone who can actually help them through a problem and someone who is able to do their job to the best of their ability. The people that I work with are also quirky but generally good people.

ConsYou aren't treated like you matter, even if your job is allowing for others to succeed with their scorecards and bottom lines. You also must work with many ignorant people, but I guess that comes with the territory of working a only slightly higher than minimum wage job in college.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually support your office and don't take a day of "business calls" and turn it into a golf day or a go home early to be with the husband. We really are not that blind.

They set clear expectations, yet not clear coaching

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Huntington National Bank full-time

Pros: They care about the customer. Cons: The management does not coach to the missions of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Better looking back at it now. Would like to return

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Huntington National Bank

Pros: Fair compensation;compettive; nice environment. i would recommend it to others Cons: Centraliized underwriting is an adjustment Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with the subordinates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!