Great

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Huntington National Bank

Pros

Great company, especially in Columbus, where they're headquartered. I was able to network and really grow my position in the commercial bank industry.

Cons

No real complaints. Although, while I was working there it seemed like an inordinate amount of people left and went to JP.

Advice to Management

A training program would probably make for better hires out of the gate. The learning curve not very steep, however, training new employees is always good policy.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Huntington is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Huntington National Bank

Pros

Huntington truly cares about it's employees and keeps employees aware of events/ happenings throughout the company. Huntington feels like a tight-knit family of employees. We work together to be an awesome bank and to serve our clients well.

Cons

Beginning compensation could be more competitive, but that ability to transfer after 1 year in a position is valuable.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep employees well-informed on occurrences throughout the bank. The information is appreciated.

Chase the cheese

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Ferndale, MI
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Ferndale, MI

I worked at Huntington National Bank

Pros

Great Benefits and professional environment. People willing to help and support for problem resolution for customers was strong.

Cons

Manager has complete control of your production. Unrealistic expectations for lending in the entire state of Michigan. No chain of command to control branch managers, employees can be be mistreated and do nothing.

Advice to Management

Management never gave me a response or even a chance to respond to false numbers and left of production numbers. If the manager meets there numbers they will not be questions, Get some stones and find out the truth. No chain of command to control branch managers, employees can be be mistreated and do nothing.