Huntress Group

www.huntressgroup.com
  www.huntressgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England (UK)

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

13 Other Employee Reviews for Huntress Group (View Most Recent)

Headed for greatness

Former Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The CEO, who has only been with the Huntress for 9 months, is proof that a successful business is a result of strong leadership. The company really has had a resurrection since he joined in March and the culture of the business as a whole is almost unrecognisable - for the better! Collaboration drives everything now and people are genuinely ecstatic for each others' successes. There's a lot of talent in the company and I think they've found a great way to harness it. You're supported by friendly people who are egging you on to do well.

They've rolled out a new extensive training scheme and a new 'career pathway' for 2015 so there's now a clear way to steer your career in the business. They're really trying to offer a career not a job, you can think about long-term goals with the business rather than staying for a year and moving on.

Cons

I think the maternity and paternity leave is pretty basic, but I hear they're looking to improve this in 2015.

The only way is up! Keep doing what you're doing and I look forward to seeing the success of the business in years to come.

Love this company and will be very sad to say goodbye!

Former Employee - Recruitment Resourcer in Epsom, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruitment Resourcer in Epsom, England (UK)

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Huntress has seen a great deal of change in the last year, which has certainly been for the better! The company has aligned themselves solidly in the market place with a clear vision, set of values and a sparkly new training programme. As a whole the company has come together under a common agenda, Jostle and our quarterly presentations keep us all updated and recognition is given to people who make a positive impact within the workplace (not just those who bring in the most pennies!)

Huntress are serious about investing in their staff, by providing comprehensive support from the corporate departments, training and the more than approachable senior management as well as the MD and CEO; all who take a keen interest in individual employees from the top billers to the administrators at branch level.

Progression for consultants is clear, the standardised career pathways allows for a transparent understanding of what is expected in order to develop and move up the ladder. Incentives and prizes are available to all, and those who contribute positively to the company are certainly recognised.

Huntress has a growing reputation and is certainly known in our local area as an agency that invests in their candidates and their clients; many coming to us by recommendation. And it is only going to get better next year!

Cons

The reason for me leaving is due to wanting to progress and develop my own career, and although this is evident for the consultants, it hasn't been so much for the administration/ resource support. However, to all employees at Huntress a list of internal vacancies is circulated weekly and a dedicated Talent Acquisition Manager is available to seek advice from confidentially. This is certainly not a company that would wish to stunt any employees opportunity for development!

Other than that absolutely nothing!

Keep doing what you are doing, it is such lovely feeling to know that you are valued within a company, so please keep that up! It is obvious to see the change in morale and outlook over the last year, and things are only going to get better for you all. I wish the company the best of luck!

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group