There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England (UK)

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

reviews filtered by
  1. Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

I worked at Huntress Group full-time

Pros

Good back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

Cons

Management seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Learn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

2. Temporary assignment at Huntress- London

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Huntress Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Never worked in a company where you go up and ring a bell for every success you make (no matter how big or small) and the whole floor stands up, stops whatever they are doing and genuinely applauds you. My favourite thing ever!
    Amazing colleagues- very down to earth, friendly and are always willing to help you.
    Opportunity to work with some very high profile clients.
    Great management- managers/directors are always willing to get stuck and help whenever needed.
    Fund raising- the organisation is always doing something to support charities and raise money/awareness for important causes.
    Although a work/life balance is quite difficult to maintain due to the long working hours, Huntress does actively encourage an end of week down-time with company sponsored beverages!
    Communication within the organisation is excellent with an innovative, fresh, modern portal.

Cons

Difficult to maintain a work/life balance due to the long hours. But this can be expected within recruitment and the organisation just rolled out a new initiative, where you can leave early one day a week.

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group