There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

I worked at Huntress Group full-time

Pros

Good back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

Cons

Management seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Learn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Huntress Group (View Most Recent)

A company that could and should do much better.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huntress Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company was formerly very entrepreneurial, however this spirit has been lost in recent months. The location of the office is superb.

Cons

Senior Management have recently left. Promises are rarely kept. A company that lacks clear direction and focus. e.g. two offices recently closing. the company rarely keeps its high achievers and often hires mediocre staff.

honesty, more focus and direction, and consistency.

consultant

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huntress Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

difficult to find many; good initial training, good training manager

Cons

firstly the time with initial training is sporadic at best and alot of the good ideas given to you are impossible to implement with the jealous managers who want you to fit their mould. very much a hire and fire culture 6/8 people i started work with are not working there 4 months down the line. very much kpi driven no freedom to work things out for yourself. worst is the thresholds, have a vivid recollection of a consultant asking another what they would do with the bonus from the job they just 'banged up', the reply was nothing as they didn't reach the threshold. i saw this same consultant working passed half 8 for over a week to get to that placement and she had been working in the company for over a year. very simple if you have the desire to be in recruitment work in an up and coming company like the one I'm with now if you have been in both the difference is unbelievable, do your research and stay away from huntress.

go on management courses or quit

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

Worked for Huntress Group? Contribute to the Community!