There are newer employer reviews for Husky Energy

Great company, great team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Husky Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employees are respected, work is satisfying and recognition and rewards are being encouraged by Senior Mgmt. The overall culture of the company is good and makes it a good place to be right now.

Cons

Benefits could be better, other companies on par offer better overall benefit packages.

86 Other Employee Reviews for Husky Energy (View Most Recent)

IS Denial

Current Employee - IS Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - IS Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Husky Energy full-time

Pros

We have positive growth and some job security

Cons

The leadership has not changed. I am very sad to be part of the sinking ship that has a weird empire building internal.

How can promotions take place as a result of a bunch of leaders trying to build their realm of power. It is a position that limits others from succeeding. I am disappointed with the fact that it is all constructed and not based on pure merits of hard work.

Even now there are leads running around asking how many contractors people have. Why? My only experience when that happens is they have lost count and realized there is an issue with being over in a budget or something like that. It is strange and something that looks way out of order to me.

IS analyst

Current Employee - IS Analyst  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - IS Analyst in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Husky Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is ok as a whole.

Cons

noble address to some of the turmoil at the all hands meeting. i think it was good to hit the issue or concern directly. the only outcome i see our management accomnplishing is some fear to speak out. i think our department has poor spirit still. everytime i turn around some one is quitting or looking to find work somewhere else.

i was in the lobby the other day and simply said hi to one of the senior management. no IS repoir as not even a hi. if even a hi it is forced and not genuine. leaders are setting bad tone for those that have power. even so it is a matter of using you while you are doing something they need then it is a fact they forget about you. the situation is mentioned is proof. two weeks ago i was one of the directors best friend because they needed information. right after they dont even nod their head at me

There are newer employer reviews for Husky Energy

Worked for Husky Energy? Contribute to the Community!