Husqvarna
www.husqvarna.com Charlotte, NC

Good company to work for!

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Orangeburg, SC

ProsGood people, training is available, currently going through changes as many coworkers and i think are positive, product is coming out from our plant in Orangeburg is a high quality which a great incentive to perform the job tasks. Management cares about it's employees by providing good benefits and occasional departmental lunches and trying different programs to bound the people together.

ConsSome projects can be time sensitive and therefore might require working overtime. But it is not too often. Some of the computers and software programs are outdated by several years, but it is also seems to be changing soon.

A good work place if it paid a little more

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Husqvarna

Pros: Good clock-in routine,and break times are okay. Cons: Some supervisors are less proficient than those under them. Advice to Senior Management: More training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

graphics

I have been working at Husqvarna

Pros: good location, nice working environment and coworkers Cons: lworkload is heavy, no overtime allowed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Husqvarna.

Worked for Husqvarna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Husqvarna reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Husqvarna CEO Hans E. Linnarson. All reviews posted anonymously by Husqvarna employees.