Hutcheson Medical
www.hutcheson.org Fort Oglethorpe, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Enjoyable, productive and making new friends all the time.

PBX (Current Employee)
Fort Oglethorpe, GA

I have been working at Hutcheson Medical

ProsGreat work environment. Wonderful co-workers. Friendly staff in other departments. Close to home. Knowing I am doing a job I enjoy. I look forward to coming to work in a place I have wanted to be in for a long time. I am proud to say that I work at Hutcheson Medical .

ConsSeeing our wonderful hospital being brought to its knees over the past few years has been hard to bear. Even though the working people do not seem to have much sway in any management decisions, they are not blind to what is happening.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow what is really happening when you give one or more persons the right to make decisions for you and our hospital. Please take a more active role. It may just be a title or priviledge to you, but it is our livelyhood.

A great hospital on a downward spiral

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Oglethorpe, GA

I worked at Hutcheson Medical

Pros: Great community Competent Physician, Nursing and Ancillary staffs. Cons: Poor Administration Mid-level management much less than competent Unit managers/leadership unqualified/managerial incompetent No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worked at Hutcheson for almost 2 years and the gossip and butt kissing in management in the lab was sicking.

Lab Support Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at Hutcheson Medical

Pros: Insurance is the only thing good at this time at… Cons: Needs good management and more respect between nurses and other… Advice to Senior Management: There is no leadership only, who kisses butt more and what you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hutcheson Medical.

Worked for Hutcheson Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hutcheson Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hutcheson Medical CEO Charles L. Stewart. All reviews posted anonymously by Hutcheson Medical employees.