Huxley Associates

www.huxley.com
  www.huxley.com
There are newer employer reviews for Huxley Associates

They were alright. A lot of Micro Managing.

I worked at Huxley Associates

Pros

Worked with a lot of good people.

Cons

They party every single night.

Stop Micro Managing

41 Other Employee Reviews for Huxley Associates (View Most Recent)

So far so good....

I have been working at Huxley Associates

Pros

Joined Huxley about five months ago and have to say am so far very glad I did. The first few months were pretty crazy... I learnt a LOT!!! In the last few months though I'm really starting to see my work pay off, and have already done a few deals. When I have needed help my managers have always been very approachable and supportive. My coworkers have been great too ....really great bunch of people. Looking forward to my first promotion with the company!

Cons

I've seen a few people mention long hours on here..is that a con? I just assumed that was a given for any sales job where you actually intend to be successful!!!!

Great Training and Opportunity to progress if you want it

I have been working at Huxley Associates

Pros

I am here for a few month now, learning tons every day and getting great training and support from the people around me. Everyone is styraight forward with feedback and I know what I need to do to progress my career. Awesome opportunities for growth with new offices in Chicago this year. Tons of people around me just got promoted and get loads of responsibility after just two or three years. If you deliver and prove you can do the job then it seems opportunities are up for grabs.

Cons

Sales job that takes a lot of work with a steep learning curve. They give you good structure how to succeed and I really like that. as you progress and get better you get a lot more freedom. It's a sales job with rejection and a lot of the salary coming from commission, but ion return this means that you can make more than $100k in your second year out of school. Have seen the commission checks of some of the people on my desk and I am looking forward to learn as fast as possible to get those as well.

Keep pushing me to be the best I can be.

There are newer employer reviews for Huxley Associates