Huxley Associates
www.huxley.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Forget about work-life balance at Huxley...not gonna happen!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros- Good Sales Training
- Lots of after-work functions
- Complete meritocracy / Organically grown company
- You can make a lot of money...but usually after a few years.

Cons- Very poor work / desk set up...absolutely zero privacy!
- Only one break a day from 1-2pm...that's it.
- Hours are 9am - 6pm (but you are expected to stay later...and even come in on weekends).
- Management can be very condescending and disrespectful...(they love to make a big deal out of anything...in front of everyone...throwing in a few cuss words for kicks).
- Very poor work-life balance...you will usually leave the office after 7pm daily...so on average you will work 10+ hours per day.
- Lots...lots...lots of stress!
- Very micromanaged setting - KPI's & daily setups down the the minutes!
- Not a flexible environment at all...you can never be late...ever...no matter the situation...or you will be reprimanded and forced to cover the phones for 3 days...allowing you only a 30 minute lunch break for those days!!!

The list can go on forever...but I would be here for days. In a nutshell...not the best place to work for unless you don't mind living and breathing Huxley...and completely giving up any sort of social life outside of Huxley...without making any real money until you've been brainwashed after a few years...like I almost was!

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up a bit...adapt to the American way of life...ease up on the foul language in the office...keep things professional...stop with the silly competitions (they just add lots of unneeded pressure to an already stressful environment)...and just BE HONEST...stop trying to sell us a dream!

High earning Potential, Great Sales Training

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Huxley Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Training. This is a sales company and you are trained in every aspect of sales from lead generation, to business development, to contract… Cons: None. If you are a hard worker looking for career success there won't be any cons. People have to have a bit of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fantastic company to work for...

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Huxley Associates full-time

Pros: Career Progression - its a meritorcracy and for someone who is prepared to work hard that is an amazing thing! I've never had to wait… Cons: Personally I love it here so have no complaints. Everyone is a hard worker so if you… Advice to Senior Management: This is a great company - please continue to evaluate future employees on their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Huxley Associates.

Worked for Huxley Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huxley Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huxley Associates CEO Mike Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Huxley Associates employees.