Huxley Associates

www.huxley.com

If you want a career in sales, you couldn't make a better decision than joining Huxley.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsA fantastic company to work for if you are looking for a career in a sales driven envrionment. They offer the opportunity for people without prior recruitment experience, and also without prior sales experience to go through an award winning training course and receive constant coaching and support to build on their skills.
The office is a really fun environment to work in - everyone has a work hard play hard attitude, it is friendly competitive where everyone will help each other out, but equally there are always new sales competitions being rolled out to motivate people to win holidays, meals out, shopping sprees, bottles of champagne etc etc. People are really social and I always see work colleagues out on the weekends for drinks.
The company is totally organically grown and 100% meritocratic, so everyone who joins has the same opportunity to progress and it is down to the individual as to how far you want to progress your career.
The company has huge growth plans currently underway for the US so its a really exciting time to be joining and to be coming through the ranks.
A lot of the recruitment companies I've looked into before I joined Huxley either don't offer a base salary, or you have a draw, or you have to be a resourcer for someone else first of all, all of which sounds awful. Huxley has a base salary and commission on everything you earn. The scheme is designed to motivate you to do more deals so you get a higher % with the more you bill. This is brilliant for driving your own sales.

ConsIf you are looking for an easy life, then this probably isn't for you. The company is fantastic to work for in every way, but it is a sales company and therefore if you are not doing the sales, you will feel the pressure.
I noticed a few comments about the hours - they are 9-6 and lots of people leave the office at 6 or shortly after, however, there are also those who stay later and who come in at the weekend because they are motivated to bill more for their own paycheck and career progression. Its totally up to the individual.
The environment is very structured and process driven so if you hate working in that sort of environment its probably not for you. Personally I love it. It give me the focus I need to stay on track and know where I am against my own targets and against my 'competition'.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! It is totally inspiring to see that you have all come through from a trainee position as well and I love the direction the company is going with all the growth opportunities across the US.

Huxley - great for strong and motivated sales people

Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Huxley Associates

Pros: They offer strong and talented sales people or junior sales people a great career opportunity. This is a job for people who genuinely want to… Cons: Not the right environment for people who just want to have a 9-5 job and think they can still make a lot of money. You… Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing the business. I love the opportunity and I am looking forward to keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learn the business and skip out

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Huxley Associates

Pros: I've been working here for a little under a year and would have to say that they have fantastic drinking… Cons: Recently they had us write something positive about the company.. I don't think it's right to pressure people in order to make them… Advice to Senior Management: Signing out because this place needs some restructuring! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Huxley Associates.

Worked for Huxley Associates? Contribute to the Community!