There are newer employer reviews for Huxley

Fast-paced, fun-people, many rewards, interesting clients and candidates.

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Huxley full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Definitely opportunities for making some good money if you can excel as a recruiter. This is a sales job so do not mistake it as nothing else. The fun party about this sales job is that your products are other human beings who all have good stories. It is a game of chess finding the right candidate to match a particular position. The environment is young and fun. There are penty of incetives for those that can produce. From monthly outings to trip to Las Vegas and Miami.

Cons

You will be on the phone at least 4 hours a day - trying to find the right candidate, talking to clients, finding new clients, setting up interviews, etc. If you can't handle deadlines, sales targets, and heavy phone times, then your chances of success are slim.

Advice to Management

Stop saying that the job is easy, if it where, the majority of the recruiters would be Top Billers.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A fast-paced, high intensity, work hard, play hard place to work where you get exactly what you put in out of the job.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Huxley full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love the autonomy I have over my business. The harder I work, the more I am recognized, and the faster I move up the ladder. Senior management is accessible and open to suggestions, and my opinion is respected. I feel like my opinion matters which is important to me.

Cons

If you want to succeed, you have to be ready to put in the hours. It's as simple as that. This is not a 9-5 job, but it's a very rewarding experience where your hard work is recognized and it eventually pays off with promotions, big paychecks, management opportunities, and the ability to work abroad (if that's what you're into).

2. Great

Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Huxley full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, great culture, lots of money

Cons

Sold as meritocratic, in reality, both tenure, meritocracy and favoritism count

Advice to Management

Do not pick favorites. It supposed to be a meritocracy, so treat it like one