Hyatt

www.hyatt.com
  www.hyatt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

It's hard work, but very rewarding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros

Hyatt has a great benefit program. From what I have learned it is not leading in the salary race in the beggining years but makes up for it in the end.

Cons

The Hyatt's pay scale is lower than most other like hotels but becomes more competitive in later years with the company.

If you do not mind long hours and getting involved in unsavory situations you will be fine. Make sure you love customer service then it will suit you just fine.

623 Other Employee Reviews for Hyatt (View Most Recent)

My experience at Hyatt Place Johns Creek was average, I did not enjoy my employment there.

Former Employee - Gallery Host  in  Duluth, GA
    Former Employee - Gallery Host in Duluth, GA

I worked at Hyatt

Pros

I had the opportunity to meet and work along side of phenomenal people. The hours were convenient with school schedule.

Cons

Management was very politically motivated and bias in the literal sense. Hyatt Place Johns Creek was at times sophomoric.

Please ensure that the work environment stays professional.

Hyatt provided me with an opportunity of a lifetime that manifested itself into a positive and rewarding career!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros

Hyatt's brand stands for something and in today's world, if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Hyatt's global mission statement references providing authentic hospitality and becoming the preferred brand of hotels world wide. Knowing that to be the best, you must employee the best, so Hyatt challenges you to strive for excellence and leave every guest and employee extremely satisfied with their experience.

Cons

Hyatt provides its employees with so much at the property level, you can struggle with their life fitness program, which allows for every employee to take their well-deserved time off, AWAY from the hotel itself.

Never lose the culture that Hyatt was built upon, which includes its love, care and appreciation for its greatest asset: their employees. A large company with a small, family company feel.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!