Hyatt

www.hyatt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Promotions based on politics

I worked at Hyatt

Pros

Employee discounts on hotel rooms, multiple locations, opportunites to relocate, multiple departments to learn from, 401 k plan, work with all different types of people from around the world

Cons

Many hotels are outdated, not a super strong brand recognition, heavily corporate that doesn't care about your personal life, you are a disposable employee and are reminded of that constantly

Practice what you preach. Upper management seems to be exempt from how procedures should take place. It's a do as I say, not as I do policy.

736 Other Employee Reviews for Hyatt (View Most Recent)

Blaaa

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros

Working for this company is good experience. I've learned that this company is not for me long term it says its family oriented but that is really hard to see the majority of the time.

Cons

This company hires alot of young inexperienced supervisors and managers and that can be very frustrationing for seasoned employees when they get limited training an are left to work without a mentor for a significant time period.

Don't forget the human element when dealing with your associates, interns and seasonal employees are great but, good long term staff won't stay if when it comes time for scheduling they get the most exceptions.

good

Current Employee - Night Auditor
    Current Employee - Night Auditor

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros

is a big company, and the corporate is great.

Cons

training is not the great.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt