There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Great organization

Former Employee - Team Leader
Former Employee - Team Leader

I worked at Hyatt full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The culture is great obviously coz the ppl are great. COP is one of the best employee initiatives.. the energy and excitement then is electrifying!!

Cons

Pay package is low.. but that is the case in the hotel industry which is quite sad.. hence there is high attrition as employees move to better paying jobs like the airline industry

You'll are an excellent company to work for.. you'll can have the best of employees.. serving your guests.. just pay them well

reviews filtered by

“Excellent opportunity”

Current Employee - Team Leader in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros

Leadership Management Training
    And Motivation! &
    “Excellent Training. till now i have not seen in any of the hotels i worked with.

Cons

“Overall - not bad but has some downsides”In the last 6 yrs , I’ve grown a new appreciation for hotel politics, 7-5?s, dress codes, and bad managers/good managers – at least to the extent that none of them apply to me. I’ve chosen to follow. But like everything in this world, working from hotel has its downsides.

Leadership is not magnetic personality--that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not making friends and influencing people --that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person`s vision to higher sights, the raising of a person`s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.

2. Room for improvement.

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros

Good culture. People seem to like each other.

Cons

Awarding of compensation and benefits is inconsistent.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt