Hyatt

www.hyatt.com

Employees: Great place to work. Management: Great place to learn, start, grow but move on for competitive wages.

Middle Management (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsHyatt has great opportunities for growth and movement, as well as opportunities to stay in lovely properties for free. 12 nights (with some restrictions) per year are allotted as free per employee as a standard at most properties, and the ability to move up is abundant if you work your @ss off.

ConsThe Hyatt corporation is becoming a very high profile name in the industry by finally advertising, and standardizing training from property to property. Most management positions are dependent on a heavy workload and way too much to do in an 8 hour day if progress or growth is expected. And of course, it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't sacrifice guest service by cutting back on management. Training for management is lackluster and it comes across through the associates.

Small pay with possible advancement.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Hyatt

Pros: Good company with a good product. Opportunities for advancement within a couple of years, just be prepared to move around the country to… Cons: They say they care about their employees, but they really don't. Managers are trained well enough to give their employees feedback or proper training.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your middle managers and employees. They have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Looks can be decieving

Security Officer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Hyatt

Pros: The best part of working at this hyatt was that is was right on the beach. I loved going to work and watchin the… Cons: TRUST NO ONE, NO ONE!!! SD is truly a great place to live, but some of the ppl are sooo self involved and arrogant… Advice to Senior Management: Spend less time worrying about ur tans and overly gelled… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hyatt.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!